Dance Central 3 with all imports and DLC

It's not a Con, it's a Festival! Except when it's a Stock! Or a Gen!

• Hey there guys. At MAGFest 2016, there was a Dance Central 3 setup in the arcade area with the gameplay being projected onto the wall, which was pretty awesome. However it was barebones, with only the 46 songs that come with the game. On my Xbox 360 (which isn't even chipped, this is all legit) I have all 207 songs that were released for the game, and at MAGFest 2017 I brought that but there wasn't any special place to set it up this time so I just had it in the console game room on a normal TV - and people commandeered my 360 to play Call of Duty on it instead. Do you guys know who I should go to to ask about setting it up at MAGFest 2018 like it was at 2016, please? Thank you very much!

Tenshi Cat

• You could talk to Ethan or one of the other arcade heads in the arcade area, or Bunny or one of the other consoles heads in the consoles room. I will say that it's a little late in the game to be adding something like this as far as space/layouts and having a projector available, but it never hurts to try!
    Ian
    Site Admin

• Thank you for the response!
    Do you mean that I should talk to them at the con, or is there somewhere online that I can talk to them?
    Tenshi Cat

Return to MAGFest General Discussion

Information