Wii U Nintendo Network ID

It's not a Con, it's a Festival! Except when it's a Stock! Or a Gen!
Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:30 pm

• Hello people I just got my self a wii u. I was wondering if anyone wanted to exchange some network ids. Use the private message feature of the forums here because no one wants it posted for a spam spider to get ahold of. Ill be glad to add you to my list. The games I currently have are New Super Mario Bros U + Luigi, Super Mario 3d World, Ninja Gaiden 3, Game and Wario, Nintendo Land. Im not sure which of those games are playable with people over the internet. Im still learning the system.
    rod

Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 pm

• I'm pretty sure the only game on that list with any sort of online play is Ninja Gaiden. Currently I only have Super Mario 3D World, Wii Party U, and Nintendo Land.
    DeskLaser

Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:43 pm

• Hey! Mine's Im25AndWhatIsThs. Feel free to add me :). I'm sure Mario Kart 8 will bring us all together online, as will the new Smash Bros eventually. Until then, there's always the game of trying to sneak explicit or inappropriate things into Miiverse posts in a crafty manner and then seeing if the mods miss it or not. The Cabella's Dangerous Hunts Miiverse is where it's at for that nonsense.
    Mateoman

Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:10 am

• Why does Nintendo hate religion? Nintendo is been pretty strict with video games lately. After the ESRB has been established, they don't censor that many games no more. But there's one thing that they still concern: religion. There are Bible video games for Nintendo systems (All of which are unlicensed). Maybe Nintendo are atheists?
    Last edited by oziliyaa on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
    oziliyaa

Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:48 am

• oziliyaa wrote:Why does Nintendo hate religion? Nintendo is been pretty strict with video games lately. After the ESRB has been established, they don't censor that many games no more. But there's one thing that they still concern: religion. There are Bible video games for Nintendo systems (All of which are unlicensed). Maybe Nintendo are atheists?

Well they are from Japan hee hee.
    rod

Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:46 am

• NIntendo has been existing for decades. I love how they make games. The graphics are great and games are quite addicting. :lol:
    Tammara
    I was searching a dream meaning online and this here gave me the answer to my snake dreams and more. See -dreamdictionarynow.com to lookup your dreams an interpret them.
    TammaraBb21

Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:14 pm

• My ID is Jeffro826 (same as my YouTube username). Maybe if you pick up Mario Kart 8, you could be seen in one of my many Mario Kart videos I plan on making :)
    Jeffro826

Return to MAGFest General Discussion

Information