Anyone spending NYE in the National Harbor area?

It's not a Con, it's a Festival! Except when it's a Stock! Or a Gen!

• I'm considering flying in on NYE and celebrating there. Curious if anyone else was getting there that early.

- Nick
    MidshipHustle

• Yea I think I'll get in like 9 or 10 pm on the 31st and have been trying to find something to do in the area. Any ideas?
    JayMadison

• I'm not even sure if it's feasible for me to fly in that early (I fly standby), but the NYE bash at the Gaylord didn't look too shabby.

- Nick
    MidshipHustle

• MidshipHustle wrote:I'm not even sure if it's feasible for me to fly in that early (I fly standby), but the NYE bash at the Gaylord didn't look too shabby.

- Nick

Do they have info on it anywhere? It would probably worth be good to read up on.
    JayMadison

• From what I could find, it looks like this is happening at the Gaylord on NYE. http://www.bignightdc.com/

EDIT: But now I see the cheapest ticket is $110. Forget that. If any of you guys are there on NYE, I'm sure you could have a party that is much more fun simply with some 40s and an N64.
    DeskLaser

• DeskLaser wrote:From what I could find, it looks like this is happening at the Gaylord on NYE. http://www.bignightdc.com/

EDIT: But now I see the cheapest ticket is $110. Forget that. If any of you guys are there on NYE, I'm sure you could have a party that is much more fun simply with some 40s and an N64.

Can't be any worse than the 007/James Bond NYE group back in the MAGFest Mark Center days...
    Member of the MAGFest Lumberjacks
    Rez

• I went to the 007 event a couple of times and enjoyed it. At first I was like:

Then I found out about MAGfest, and then I was like:

Trying to keep the masochist tucked inside the pacifist .
    dissident cab

Return to MAGFest General Discussion

Information