Need a badge?

It's not a Con, it's a Festival! Except when it's a Stock! Or a Gen!
Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:18 pm

• Hello all, I hope this is the correct forum to post this in. A group of us had been planning on going to MagFest so we bought tickets early on. As it turns out, our plans fell through so I'm looking to sell mine. I bought it early on, so I would only be asking for the $40 I paid.

Also, this is my first time doing this, so please have patience with me. I know there is something involving a transfer form, but not exactly too sure on the process.
    RazorScream

Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:50 pm

• RazorScream wrote:Hello all, I hope this is the correct forum to post this in. A group of us had been planning on going to MagFest so we bought tickets early on. As it turns out, our plans fell through so I'm looking to sell mine. I bought it early on, so I would only be asking for the $40 I paid.

Also, this is my first time doing this, so please have patience with me. I know there is something involving a transfer form, but not exactly too sure on the process.

If you click the link you got sent when you registered to edit your info there's a button on the bottom that says 'transfer pass' or something like that.
    JayMadison

Return to MAGFest General Discussion

Information