Will someone please bring a Super Scope

It's not a Con, it's a Festival! Except when it's a Stock! Or a Gen!

• I'm a big SNES lover / develepooper and I'm really hoping that there will be a Super Scope / Super Scope 6 that I can just be in harmony with. I'm dying to play one I haven't played one in.. 13 years?!?! at least!!! Probably 16 year/ 17 years!!! UGHH!!! Please someone bring the Super Scope accessory and the Super Scope 6 video game I will give u awesome hugs for the entire event!!! \o/

Sincerely,
    bazz
    bazz

• So I just got rid of a bunch of games and in the box was the Super Scope game and X Zone which is a Super Scope game. But the good news for you is that I forgot to trade in the Super Scope itself. If I remember, I will bring it, but someone else will have to bring the game. Or you can try to buy a copy before MAGFest. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=super+scope+6&_frs=1 I feel really bad now, I just got rid of the games yesterday. :cry:
    byssus02

• I'm all ears dude!! Totally bring that shiz plz! I will try to find a copy of the game \o/
    BTW how do I find you / the scope once we get there? This is my first Magfest lol

EDIT: I just purchased Super Scope 6 from Ebay :)
    bazz

• You can get me on twitter @byssus02 If you tweet at me or DM me I'm pretty sure my phone will vibrate or something and let me know.
    byssus02

• 'Sup y'all, Mike TV from the Game Room here. Just wanted to say I'm super glad someone's bringing a Super Scope. We've never had one, and most of the retro stuff we have is stuff that I pick up for cheap at yard sales (gotta save most of the budget for big ticket current gen stuff that we can't get for super cheap yet). As it stands, I've yet to find a Super Scope at a yard sale so unfortunately we remain without one. I do believe we have a copy of the Super Scope game, and I'll try to remember to bring my copies of Yoshi's Safari and Battle Clash.
    Mike_TV

• nice :D
    bazz

Return to MAGFest General Discussion

Information