Royal Rumble

It's not a Con, it's a Festival! Except when it's a Stock! Or a Gen!
Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:08 pm

• Posted this on the subreddit...but I figure bring it here too!

Hey! Don't know if I'm the only wrestling nerd going to MAG, but a seminal Pay Per View event, the Royal Rumble is on Sunday. Thanks to the WWE Network it'll be relatively easy to watch, but I'm curious as to whether or not there will be a viewing party anywhere?
    If not, and you're interested in let's try to get something going.
    DaveHW

Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:01 pm

• Sure, this sounds like fun! The Royal Rumble is my favorite type of match, as you don't even have to be following the storylines heavily to enjoy it. Regardless, having a triple threat match for the title makes it a lot better than just Cena VS Lesnar again.

I've always had better luck viewing the network on a PS3 versus with a Chromecast (mobile always works great as well), but I don't plan on bringing a PS3 with me. Ideas?
    "Fire, Fire! Heh Heh Heh!" - Kefka Palazzo's retainer - Final Fantasy VI
    osurpless

Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:38 pm

• yes. yes. yes. yes, yes, yes! yes! yes! YES! YES!

I was thinking about this EXACT possibility when visiting MAGfest, and I was gonna make a topic to ask if anyone else thought of it, but if someone is looking to make this happen, I am down for this.
    PhilanthropyGaming

Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:43 pm

• Oh there will be more than a few wrestling nerds there. Heck Maffew of Botchamania is going to be hosting a No Mercy tourney as well as there is going to be a WWE 2015 tourney as well.
    Mr. Sautrn

Return to MAGFest General Discussion

Information