Magfest Eve

It's not a Con, it's a Festival! Except when it's a Stock! Or a Gen!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:00 am

• Hello to anyone reading this. Me and some friends I met at Magfest have a tradition. We play board games at the hotel the day before Magfest. In the Gaylord where we have played these board games in the past was the area that either has those tables (where you take a left to go to the main concert hall) or just down the escelators to that area that is at the top of the second escelators that go to the expo halls. It all depends on if those tables are up or not. We tend to start the board games at 6 or 7 pm so bring games and play or come around to be social.

tl:dr board games at the Gaylord Wednesday February 17th 7 pm.
    rod

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:43 pm

• What games are you planning to bring?

I have a bunch but I might need crash space for the night of the 17th.

Ricin
    Ricin

Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:31 pm

• I personally am just bringing Monopoly (since that is the one I have a hard time finding people to play with). People can bring whatever they like. I dont have social media of any kind so if you want to get more people to do the Magfest eve thing you could promote it there.
    rod

Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:21 pm

• I'm in!
    some of my personal favorites are:
      Battlestar Galactica
      X Com
      Eclipse
      catan

Ive always wanted to get a big convention game of battlestar galactica going but its just never panned out. Either way im fairly flexible, I'm into board games and want to socialize.
    Stetson

Return to MAGFest General Discussion

Information