Wednesday - Pre-MAGFest Events and Gatherings

It's not a Con, it's a Festival! Except when it's a Stock! Or a Gen!

• So Wednesday... for those of us arriving a day early.

Are you hosting or do you know of any events/planned activities going on Wednesday, February 17th? If so and you're looking for players or attendees, shout out what's going on and where/when it's happening.

LFP: I'm looking for some players for FFG's X-wing (No models or knowledge of the game needed to play). If I can find a suitable table in the Gaylord, I'd run a few games on MAGFest Eve so location is TBD. Also open to some Magic, Boardgames, or pretty much anything involving good folks and drinks if the rooms are open early.

Cheers, everyone!
    samas990

• I'd be in for some table top and pizza and drinks. I'm planning on bringing the print and play version of secret hitler, looks like a lot of fun. I'm also bringing eclipse, battlestar galactica and x-com. There was someone lower in the threads also looking for people who were interested in playing some table top.

I've always been curious about x wing, I've no models and ive never played before but I'd at least be up for watching a couple games and participating in one. I've also wanted to play a big seven player game of BSG if anyone else was interested, though that's going to take a while.
    Stetson

• Ya there are some tables at the top of the escelators going down to the expohall. I am setting up a monopoly game there at 7 pm wednesday. There are lots of tables there usually so many other board games could be played there too. Also portables like 3ds and vitas and what not.
    rod

• Just took a walk around. Didn't see the tables by the escalators set up. Only ones set up right now are up by the board game area. Any ides on where to set up? Keep me posted
    Stetson

• Heya I will likely be wandering the lobby in a grey trench coat, bothering people to game. If you see me, poke me with a stick. I'll start my patrol around 7.
    samas990

• Well that was my bad. I ended up grocery shopping and was still out at 7:30. I got down here at 8 but there wasnt any tables. I couldnt find anyone to play so I packed up. Chalk it up to Magfest misshaps.
    rod

Return to MAGFest General Discussion

Information