(Have Room) @ Gaylord - Looking for a few more

Looking to carpool or share a hotel room? Have a badge you can't use? Offer or request here!

• A few awesome dudes from Buffalo looking to add a few people as a result of dropouts. Must be 21+. We are late 20's/early 30's, like to do a bit of partying and we are 420 friendly. We have two rooms - one will be quiet, the other is a suite and will be more fun. Lots of old school Nintendo (DR. Mario and Tecmo Super Bowl), beer, booze, lots of food - we are experts at hotel cooking since at one time we all worked together as cooks. The only requirement is a desire to have fun and due to the consumption of alcohol nobody under 21. Message me for details - we have reservations from Wed - Sun AM.

Also have group priced tickets for you if you need those as well.
    pollo316

• PM'd you good sir.
    sensalep

• Ive got a 3 friends of mine who need a room for magfest, you dont need all of all of them but theyre up for good fun and can pay for the roomspace :D
    st2udent

• Hey, it sounds like you've got a nice set-up, I am an artist looking for a quiet work room and a vibrant socializing center!

If you've got any available beds / floor space, that'd be amazing!

How much will it be for the week?
    May I get in on a group priced ticket?

I'll probably be working a lot on prints (There's a Kinko's in the hotel) and I can pitch for alchohol.
    Let me know,
    Thanks!
    Casewell

• PM'ed, I'm very interested, and can chip in with whatever, and you really don't have to worry about much, I'm just looking for a chance to go to magfest
    GalmWing

• Is this still available? All my PMs are stuck in the outbox so they arent going through.
    Darkexodus

Return to Rideshare/Roomshare/Badge Transfer

Information