[Have Room] Wyndham: (FILLED)

Looking to carpool or share a hotel room? Have a badge you can't use? Offer or request here!
Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:23 pm

• UPDATE: This space is now filled. Sorry!

Hello, I have bed space available in a resort room at the Wyndham, which is a 2 minute walk from the Gaylord. We will have it for thursday, friday, and saturday night.

The room has a kitchen also.

I am asking for $150 per person, and if you want the space, you need to be able to get me that money ASAP.

Here are some general rules that the room will have:

-Hygiene is a MUST. I'm talking bathing every day. If I catch a whiff of your smelly ass I have no issue tossing you out.
    -We will be drinking in this room, so if you have beef with that then maybe this room isn't for you. Room at your own risk.
    -We will not be smoking in this room, so if that is a thing you do then take it elsewhere, thank you.
    -You must be respectful of other room attendees and their belongings. If you are a dick I will kick your ass.
    -If you cook breakfast for me every day, I will give you a discount for the room, but you must provide the supplies. And I'm talking eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, pancakes, the works, ya feel me?

This covers most of the basics, contact me with further questions. Bonus points if you are an artist or musician.
    Last edited by thepowerplumber on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    thepowerplumber

• Hello , I have two friends who need a space to stay, so if your offer still stands could they join you guys?
    Hit me up at ausitn.kuntz@yahoo.com or at 2282436737
    st2udent

Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:31 pm

• this space is still available! contact me for further inquiries
    thepowerplumber

Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:48 pm

• this space is STILL available!
    thepowerplumber

• Edited the original post slightly, room is still available!
    thepowerplumber

• Hey, a friend and I are interested in the room! Just PMed you.
    TheGreatDane

Return to Rideshare/Roomshare/Badge Transfer

Information