[Have Room] 2 VIP badges with extra goodies

Looking to carpool or share a hotel room? Have a badge you can't use? Offer or request here!

• This has been cross-posted previously into the Magfest Discord, so some of you may already be aware!

At MAGFest 2017, my friend and I pooled our resources to pay for a VIP All Access package to the upcoming event at the Child's Play Charity Auction. We won the auction and thus got four specialty tickets to MAGFest 2018. I even managed to find a potential pair to take the remaining two spots. Unfortunately, those two have had to beg off. Fortunately, this means all of YOU now have a chance!

Each package includes a badge for entry to MAGFest, a spot in an atrium hotel room at the Gaylord Hotel and Convention Center itself, VIP check-in as soon as you arrive, access to free food provided by MAGFest for the entirety of the show, and behind-the-scenes access/touring for the show itself. All you need to pay for beyond this are any extras you might want and, of course, actually GETTING to National Harbor to enjoy the festival (the hotel room was asked to be booked from the 3rd to the 8th, so if you want to arrive a little earlier or leave a little later, you'll be able to).

Now, this full package is not cheap. For each of the two remaining badges we have, we're asking $800, exactly a fourth of the final auction bid. I'm not looking to get into a bidding war, so I'm going to say this is mostly first come, first served. If you pay the requested amount immediately, you're in. Please note that the included room will be a 2-bed hotel room with four occupants, so if you have someone else to bring along, that would likely be best. Also, please note we're NOT looking for a room party; we intend for this to be a place we can go to rest/relax/sleep/etc., so if that's not what you're planning to do, you might want to look elsewhere.

Once payment is received, the link to our group can be sent to you so you can enter your information immediately and be assured everything is ready for you at MAGFest - you just need to get there! Also note, you may want to transfer any badge you already have to another to utilize these ones specifically (transferring any enhanced packages from a previous badge should be doable). Feel free to contact me immediately with any interest or questions you may have and I will get back to you as soon as possible...and to any others who may be attending MAGFest 2018 own their own, I hope to see you there!

TL;DR - I've got two room slots with badges and extra goodies for Super MAGFest 2018 at $800 each. Contact me if interested.
    Brainiac

• UPDATE: My roommate has agreed to allow me to offer the badges + extras (VIP check-in, free food during MAGFest, extra access, etc.) and the atrium hotel room spots individually at this point. If you are interested, please inform me with what you are interested in and how much you are willing to offer at your earliest convenience.
    Brainiac

• MAGFest has updated me and reversed what I was previously told - I can now offer some form of parking coverage. I'll get more specific details if needed for any offers.
    Brainiac

• So far, I've gotten a few offers, but nothing is finalized yet. That is about to change. My roommate and I want to try to minimize the problems for constaff, so we're cutting things off. If you want in on our atrium room spots or you want the VIP badges + extras, inform me NOW. We're likely going to finalize things shortly after Christmas and we want to have payment completed and names assigned by next Saturday (December 30th).

EDIT: The spots have been claimed. Thank you all for your consideration. Mods/admins, feel free to lock this thread.
    Brainiac

Return to Rideshare/Roomshare/Badge Transfer

Information