Need Room (2 vendors)

Looking to carpool or share a hotel room? Have a badge you can't use? Offer or request here!
Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:10 pm

• Hi. My name is Vivi. One of my best friends and I are sharing a table at this upcoming Magfest, we're both artists and we're going to sell. The problem is the rooms got snatched up before we even got a chance. So we're kinda desperate. Any time I'm close to finding one somebody expects money for a room they're not even gonna use. It's super annoying.

All we need is the basic guest room (2 queen) because we have two other friends we would like to room with. We may have to split up if we can't find a whole room if somebody is going to cancel, but we don't want to. Again, we're vendors, and we're trying really hard to find a room in the hotel itself or one nearby.

If you are going to cancel or know of anybody who is going to cancel their room at Gaylord, please PLEASE let me know. I've been trying so hard to find a room.
    I am not going to pay you personally for a room you are not going to use, don't scalp. It sucks.
    togemiss

Return to Rideshare/Roomshare/Badge Transfer

Information