Hotel Questions

It's not a Con, it's a Festival! Except when it's a Stock! Or a Gen!
Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:56 pm

• I was just curious if anyone remembers the special convention rate for the rooms at the Gaylord. Alternatively, has anyone stayed across the street at the Hilton? Did/do they offer a convention rate? Does anyone know what the convention rates are? And if say I stay a couple of days longer, can I still get the convention rate? (They did this for the me first year I stayed at the Gaylord) What about if I got a suite there.. is there a convention rate for that? Anyone happen to know how much that was? :D Sorry for all the questions.. I'm trying to prepare for this coming MAGfest figuring out cost efficient and sleeping arrangements for my friends. Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me some info! <3
    Bewkie

Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:38 pm

• My rate for my double bed room at the Gaylord was $148 a night for MAGFest 2016. Typically convention rates are for a day or two before and after the convention. I think 2016 was Wed - Mon
    Kuri

Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:21 pm

• It's probably a little late now, given the status of room availability in the harbor, but I stayed a night at the Residence Inn across the street and it was awesome. Apparently every room is basically a suite, with a bedroom and a living room and a kitchen.
    Ian
    Site Admin

Return to MAGFest General Discussion

Information